The Blue Celtic Twists is an OPEN Mandalynth design that has a playful feel when traced. The Celtic Twists Mandalynth is composed of one single, unbroken line that weaves from the twists on the top, bottom, and sides, to the curls in between. The Celtic Twists Mandalynth has a rhythmic count of “And One, And Two, And Three, And Four”. Count aloud or silently when tracing to create a light self-hypnosis. The Celtic Twists Mandalynth is good for stress relief, anxiety relief, panic attack management, and trauma management.
- 7.75" in diameter and comes with a stylus.
- Durable FLAT plastic for home and classroom use.
- Mandalynths are mindfulness tools you trace with a stylus. Tracing isolates hand-to-eye coordination and creates focus.
- Use a capped pen, a chopstick or anything that points. Begin tracing anywhere. End at any time. Cross over the intersections. Then switch hands. It's easier than you think.
- Mandalynth tracing has shown results with stress relief, anxiety relief, panic attack management, PTSD management, ADHD management and Autism decompression.
- Mandalynths are excellent classroom tools that help special needs students remain calm and attentive.
- Mandalynths are excellent Montessori tools that help students focus on guidance by creating a receptive, absorbing state of mind.