Celtic Swords Mandalynth - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management
The Celtic Swords is a TIGHT Mandalynth design that represents the 12 Swords of Camelot joined by Merlin’s wizard fire. It has a lively, dynamic feel when traced. The Celtic Swords Art Therapy design is created from four intersecting Celtic knots. One knot moves about the entire design. The remaining three knots move through limited sections of the design. The Celtic Swords Mandalynth suits individuals with an intense, artistic mindset, and has shown results in helping to manage some forms of autism.
- 7.75" in diameter and comes with a stylus.
- Durable FLAT plastic for home and classroom use.
- Mandalynths are mindfulness tools you trace with a stylus. Tracing isolates hand-to-eye coordination and creates focus.
- Use a capped pen, a chopstick or anything that points. Begin tracing anywhere. End at any time. Cross over the intersections. Then switch hands. It's easier than you think.
- Mandalynth tracing has shown results with stress and anxiety relief.
- Mandalynths are excellent classroom tools that help students become calm and attentive.
- Mandalynths are excellent Montessori tools that help students focus on guidance by creating a receptive, absorbing state of mind.
We Also Recommend
Finger Labyrinth Travel Cards 10-Count Pack - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management