Celtic Roses Mandalynth - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management
The Celtic Roses is a MEDIUM Mandalynth design that has a soft, swirling feel when traced. The Celtic Roses is created from two intersecting Celtic Knots. The light green knot moves about the outside of the pattern and the dark green knot moves throughout the pattern, gently curling beside each of the 3 roses.
- 7.75" in diameter and comes with a stylus.
- Durable FLAT plastic for home and classroom use.
- Mandalynths are mindfulness tools you trace with a stylus. Tracing isolates hand-to-eye coordination and creates focus.
- Use a capped pen, a chopstick or anything that points. Begin tracing anywhere. End at any time. Cross over the intersections. Then switch hands. It's easier than you think.
- Mandalynth tracing has shown results with stress and anxiety relief.
- Mandalynths are excellent classroom tools that help students become calm and attentive.
- Mandalynths are excellent Montessori tools that help students focus on guidance by creating a receptive, absorbing state of mind.
We Also Recommend
Finger Labyrinth Travel Cards 10-Count Pack - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management