The Celtic Cross is a TIGHT Mandalynth design that has an angular, logical feel when traced. The Celtic Cross Mandalynth is created from a single, unbroken line that moves from the arms to the sides of the cross until it has formed a complete path about the entire pattern. The Celtic Cross Mandalynth suits individuals with an intense, structured mindset, and helps to manage some forms of autism.
- 7.75" in diameter and comes with a stylus.
- Durable FLAT plastic for home and classroom use.
- Mandalynths are mindfulness tools you trace with a stylus. Tracing isolates hand-to-eye coordination and creates focus.
- Use a capped pen, a chopstick or anything that points. Begin tracing anywhere. End at any time. Cross over the intersections. Then switch hands. It's easier than you think.
- Mandalynth tracing has shown results with stress relief, anxiety relief, panic attack management, PTSD management, ADHD management and Autism decompression.
- Mandalynths are excellent classroom tools that help special needs students remain calm and attentive.
- Mandalynths are excellent Montessori tools that help students focus on guidance by creating a receptive, absorbing state of mind.