The Celtic Star Shield is an OPEN Mandalynth design that has a gentle glide when traced. The design is created with two intersecting lines, one light blue and the other light red, that change to white as they weave into the central star. The Celtic Star Shield has a rhythmic count of, “And One, And Two, And Three, And Four”. Count aloud or silently when tracing to create a light self-hypnosis. The Celtic Start Shield Mandalynth is good for stress relief, anxiety relief, panic attack management, and trauma management.
- 7.75" in diameter and comes with a stylus.
- Durable FLAT plastic for home and classroom use.
- Mandalynths are mindfulness tools you trace with a stylus. Tracing isolates hand-to-eye coordination and creates focus.
- Use a capped pen, a chopstick or anything that points. Begin tracing anywhere. End at any time. Cross over the intersections. Then switch hands. It's easier than you think.
- Mandalynth tracing has shown results with stress relief, anxiety relief, panic attack management, PTSD management, ADHD management and Autism decompression.
- Mandalynths are excellent classroom tools that help special needs students remain calm and attentive.
- Mandalynths are excellent Montessori tools that help students focus on guidance by creating a receptive, absorbing state of mind.