Celtic Eagle Mandalynth - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management
The Celtic Eagle is a TIGHT Mandalynth design that has three different feels to the single-unbroken Celtic knot. The blue outer ring of the knot has a soft, wave-like feel. The white middle ring of the knot has a tight, geometric feel, and the red central section of the knot has a free-form feel. The Celtic Eagle Art Therapy Plate suits individuals with a more intense mindset. This design is part of the Celtic Art Military Collection and contains a color reference to the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines in the lower gold loops located below the Eagle’s tail.
- 7.75" in diameter and comes with a stylus.
- Durable FLAT plastic for home and classroom use.
- Mandalynths are mindfulness tools you trace with a stylus. Tracing isolates hand-to-eye coordination and creates focus.
- Use a capped pen, a chopstick or anything that points. Begin tracing anywhere. End at any time. Cross over the intersections. Then switch hands. It's easier than you think.
- Mandalynth tracing has shown results with stress and anxiety relief.
- Mandalynths are excellent classroom tools that help students become calm and attentive.
- Mandalynths are excellent Montessori tools that help students focus on guidance by creating a receptive, absorbing state of mind.
We Also Recommend
Celtic Trinity Knot Mandalynth - Blue - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management
Celtic Mandalynth Travel Cards 10-Pack - Mindful Tracing Art for Stress, Anxiety and Attention Management
Celtic Mandalynth Activity Pages Pack 1: Focus Tools for Stress, Anxiety & Attention Management